Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
5 posts
0 visits


Bennyboy started this conversation
I am 62 years old my husband left me and my son's in prison.i am all alone my car broke down and they said it was a blown head gasket.i can't make my medical appointments please help me
Click here to add your comment...
woman in a shoe   in reply to Bennyboy
Ok Bennyboy ohio does have someone to come and pick u up and take u back home when my son gets a hold of me i ask him who u get a hold of he also live lives in ohio i know it not a cab.
Talk to woman in a shoe
littlelacie   in reply to Bennyboy
Yes, you need to speak to someone at the Medicaid office to make sure you qualify for the transportation. Once they decide you are eligible,you do not have to do that again with each future appointment.
Talk to littlelacie
Bennyboy   in reply to littlelacie
I didn't know that even to Dayton?
Talk to Bennyboy
You can call a taxi. Medicaid will pay for a taxi for a doctor office visit.
Talk to littlelacie